Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Blog Source!

Welcome to my new blog!  I have switch Photos by Crystal to a blogspot blog.  I will still keep my old blog up and running with all the past posts on it but any new posts will be on this new blog.

I have been quite busy these past few month.  As many of you may know, my basement flooded last May and has been a very large project around our house.  We recently have begun the process of moving stuff back into the basement and are continuing to work on that.  With that, editing has been a bit slower than usual but I thank my clients for being so patient with me.

Also over these past months, I recently got married!  It has been a long time planning but the Big Day was all I could ask for and more.

And with that, welcome to my new blog source.  Look for more blogs in the very near future!

Crystal Hotchkiss
Photos by Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment